This week in baseball blogs…
- theScore talks to Joe Mauer about his future and analyzes his season.
- Always The Jake names three moves the Indians should make prior to the trade deadline.
- District On Deck points to a few teams that could acquire Bryce Harper via trade.
- Camden Depot likens Kevin Gausman to Sonny Gray.
- Armchair All Americans regards J.T. Realmuto as an elite player.
- Both Bronx Bomber Ball and The Runner Sports lack enthusiasm over the Yankees’ J.A. Happ trade.
- Bronx To Bushville approves of the Brewers’ Mike Moustakas addition.
- Mets Daddy argues that the team doesn’t have an excuse not to pursue the game’s best free agents during the upcoming offseason.
- The K Zone contends that the Phillies made the right choice to keep pitching prospect Sixto Sanchez, as opposed to parting with him for Manny Machado.
- The Pinch Runner lists six under-the-radar trade targets.
- Jays From the Couch asks which player has more trade value – Aledmys Diaz or Yangervis Solarte.
- The Sports Tank reacts to the Red Sox’s acquisition of Nathan Eovaldi.
- East Village Times focuses on the possibility of the Padres acquiring Rays righty Chris Archer.
- Angels Avenue examines Tyler Skaggs’ breakout campaign, while Stats Swipe does the same with Phillies reliever Edubray Ramos.
- Call to the Pen runs down potential trade destinations for Adam Jones.
- The Runner Sports believes the Twins should keep Kyle Gibson.
- The First Out At Third is pleased with the Brewers’ addition of Joakim Soria.
- Rox Pile explains what the Seunghwan Oh acquisition means for the Rockies.
- Chin Music Baseball delves into Jose Ramirez’s “ridiculous” season.
- Notes from the Sally scouts Rays infield prospect Wander Franco.
- Sox On 35th breaks down potential trade pieces for the White Sox.
- The Giants Cove sees the club falling into obscurity in the NL West.
- Forbes ponders what exactly the Mets’ rebuilding strategy is.
- Motor City Bengals ranks the Tigers’ top 30 prospects.
- Friars On Base observes a declining Tyson Ross.
- MLB Daily Dish contends that the term “ace” should be redefined.
- Pinstriped Prospects checks in on a couple Yankees farmhands who may soon be pitching in the majors.
- The Point of Pittsburgh lauds the play of Pirates outfielders Starling Marte, Corey Dickerson, and Gregory Polanco.
- Rising Apple writes about Yoenis Cespedes’ recent injury troubles.
- Everything Bluebirds wonders how the Blue Jays will accommodate Lourdes Gurriel Jr. in 2019.
- MLB & Fantasy Baseball Analyzed offers thoughts on some recent trades.
- MetsMerizedOnline.com profiles newly acquired Mets pitching prospect Franklyn Kilome.
- Foul Territory sees a lack of suspense in the average MLB game and regards that as a serious problem.
Submissions: ZachBBWI @gmail.com
from MLB Trade Rumors https://ift.tt/2Alx1Cf