This week in baseball blogs…
- Know Hitter makes cases for 20 teams to pursue Manny Machado in free agency.
- Chin Music Baseball (links: 1, 2) highlights the 10 best and worst players of 2018.
- The Point of Pittsburgh tries to find a match between the Pirates and Diamondbacks on a Robbie Ray/Nick Ahmed trade.
- Bronx To Bushville looks ahead to the Yankees’ offseason.
- Jays From the Couch shares an offseason plan for Toronto.
- SportsRadio 94 WIP analyzes 13 left-handed pitching options the Phillies could pursue this offseason.
- Motor City Bengals looks at outside first basemen the Tigers could go after in the coming weeks.
- RSNStats stacks the Red Sox up against their potential World Series opponents.
- Rox Pile names three key questions that will shape 2019 for the Rockies.
- Friars On Base examines the Padres’ upcoming Rule 5 decisions, while Pinstriped Prospects does the same for the Yankees.
- Rising Apple takes a look at best- and worst-case scenarios in 2019 for Steven Matz.
- Call to the Pen explores some of the offseason obstacles Phillies GM Matt Klentak will face.
- Bluebird Banter names the best moments of the Blue Jays’ season.
- Foul Territory opines that, despite their ALCS loss, the Astros have the makings of a dynasty; meanwhile, The Runner Sports argues this year’s elimination only makes last season’s championship more special.
- Mets Critic notes that the average MLB player is getting younger.
- Baseball Rabbi discusses the Yankees’ dilemma with Miguel Andujar, among other topics.
- Everything Bluebirds wonders how much more the Blue Jays can improve their farm system.
- The K Zone interviews White Sox minor league catcher Casey Schroeder.
- MLB & Fantasy Baseball Analyzed observes that Yankees-Red Sox has historically been a “one-sided rivalry.”
Submissions: ZachBBWI @gmail.com
from MLB Trade Rumors https://ift.tt/2yspdeJ