This week in baseball blogs…
- Chin Music Baseball evaluates possible landing spots for Manny Machado.
- Bronx To Bushville, Mets Critic and Mets Daddy react to the team’s shocking trade with the Mariners.
- Outfield Fly Rule analyzes the Braves’ Josh Donaldson signing.
- The Dugout Online examines the state of the Rays.
- Fish Stripes revisits the failed transactions the Marlins made under former owner Jeffrey Loria.
- The Birdfeed researches the percentage of Rule 5 picks who are returned to their previous team.
- The Runner Sports looks at the possibility of the Yankees giving up on Gary Sanchez in favor of J.T. Realmuto.
- Reviewing The Brew wants Milwaukee to steer clear of Yasmani Grandal.
- Sox On 35th features a piece written by White Sox pitching prospect Tyler Johnson.
- Know Hitter runs down effective means of spending for rebuilding teams.
- SportsRadio 94 WIP asks if the Phillies’ front office is on the same page with owner John Middleton.
- Jays From the Couch sees 2019 as a pivotal year for Aaron Sanchez.
- Tomahawk Take (links: 1, 2) weighs the pros and cons of a potential Madison Bumgarner acquisition for the Braves.
- Rising Apple searches for trade destinations for Noah Syndergaard.
- The Fro Zone lists 10 free agents to avoid.
- The 3rd Man In names five players who should be traded this offseason.
- District On Deck identifies seven players the Nationals could trade.
- WanderRays profiles Tampa Bay’s top prospect, the aptly named Wander Franco.
- Pinstriped Prospects spotlights young Yankees outfielder Estevan Florial.
- Call to the Pen (links: 1, 2) highlights under-the-radar free agents who could pay dividends, and focuses on the Phillies’ bullpen.
- Prospect Universe expects next year’s rookie class to impress.
- Statsswipe wonders what the Brewers will get from Jimmy Nelson in 2019.
- East Village Times isn’t sure if the Padres will keep both Austin Hedges and Francisco Mejia
- Rox Pile examines Todd Helton’s Hall of Fame case.
- Baseball Rabbi (podcast) reacts to the Yankees’ acquisition of James Paxton, talks about free agent Mike Moustakas, and more.
- Around the Bases with Julian Bussells (podcast) discusses the offseason thus far and talks with Tim Dillard
- Everything Bluebirds isn’t thrilled that the Blue Jays let Harold Ramirez get away.
- The Runner Sports (links: 1, 2) shares a piece the Astros’ mental skills coordinator, Dr. Jesse Michel, and notes that the Twins may play next season without a local product
Submissions: ZachBBWI @gmail.com
from MLB Trade Rumors https://ift.tt/2Qdqlhe