This week in baseball blogs…
- Wander Rays explains why Tampa Bay should trade for J.T. Realmuto.
- Chin Music Baseball evaluates potential landing spots for Dallas Keuchel.
- Chipalatta lists the pluses and minuses of the Astros signing Michael Brantley.
- Angels Avenue weighs in on the new additions to the Halos’ rotation.
- The Fro Zone grades some of this winter’s major free-agent signings.
- Cardinals Fan in Cubs Land takes a look at the Redbirds’ closer options in the wake of the Andrew Miller signing.
- Sunrise Short Hops makes a case for the Diamondbacks to keep Zack Greinke into the summer.
- Jays From the Couch is bullish on Toronto’s direction.
- Rox Pile wonders if a new TV deal would help the Rockies re-sign Nolan Arenado.
- Twins Daily argues Minnesota should extend Jake Odorizzi, not Kyle Gibson.
- Bronx to Bushville believes the NL Central is “up for grabs.”
- MLB & Fantasy Baseball Analyzed looks at the cost of great pitching over the past decade.
- Tomahawk Take breaks down the best remaining outfield options for the Braves.
- East Village Times regards Troy Tulowitzki as a fit for the Padres.
- The Point of Pittsburgh evaluates Tulo and other potential shortstops for the Pirates.
- District on Deck ranks the Nationals’ remaining needs.
- Rising Apple names best- and worst-case scenarios for Zack Wheeler’s 2019 season.
- Everything Bluebirds runs down some realistic starting pitching options for the Blue Jays.
- Mets Critic notes that everyday catchers are becoming less common.
- Through The Fence Baseball observes some of the game’s changing trends.
- The Dugout Online spotlights three starters the Pirates could acquire.
- Call to the Pen (links: 1, 2) focuses on the Phillies’ bullpen, and sees some quality relievers the Yankees could sign.
- Reviewing The Brew ranks the five most untouchable Brewers prospects in trade discussions this offseason.
- Prospect Universe analyzes some of the Angels’ top prospects.
- The Runner Sports (links: 1, 2, 3) asks if Didi Gregorius’ spot on the Yankees will be in jeopardy if they sign Manny Machado; highlights which Twins would be the saddest to part with; and profiles Alex Bregman’s “offseason posse.”
- Statsswipe examines Ryan Braun’s Hall of Fame case.
- Rotisserie Duck offers thoughts on several potential Hall of Famers.
- Pinstriped Prospects hopes the Yankees give Tyler Wade a chance to establish himself in the majors.
- Foul Territory (podcast) discusses a few recent signings and other topics.
- SportsRadio 94 WIP (podcast) discusses which Phillie has had the best season since 2000.
- Mets Daddy shares a Mets Christmas story.
Submissions: ZachBBWI @gmail.com
from MLB Trade Rumors http://bit.ly/2GCIErJ