This week in baseball blogs…
- theScore delves into Bryce Harper’s recent struggles.
- Sports Info Solutions (links: 1, 2) examines the effectiveness of the four-man outfield and the “infield in” defense.
- MLB & Fantasy Baseball Analyzed argues that serious regression is in store for Cody Bellinger.
- Chin Music Baseball (links: 1, 2) names the 10 best and worst players of the season thus far.
- statsswipe focuses on the state of the Brewers.
- The Dugout checks in on some of the offseason’s biggest free-agent signings.
- Bronx to Bushville believes Max Scherzer and Clayton Kershaw are on their way to Cooperstown.
- The Runner Sports (links: 1, 2) looks at CC Sabathia’s Hall of Fame case and profiles the Astros’ Mexican talent.
- Mets Daddy writes about Noah Syndergaard’s historic previous start.
- East Village Times sees the Padres and Blue Jays as potential trade partners.
- KC Kingdom lists four positives from the Royals’ April.
- Call to the Pen addresses the concerns within the Phillies’ pitching staff.
- Chipalatta takes a look at Jose Altuve’s recent slump.
- Pinstriped Prospects reports on demoted Yankees reliever Chad Green’s progress.
- Everything Bluebirds opines that Lourdes Gurriel Jr.’s future is in the outfield, not the infield.
- Notes from the Sally scouts Phillies prospects Francisco Morales and Dominic Pipkin.
- Baseball Prospect Journal shares feature stories on 50 prospects from the upcoming draft.
- Pinstripe Alley praises Yankees GM Brian Cashman for his 2018 acquisition of Gio Urshela.
- NatsGM.com talks with Alfred Ford, who co-owns JJ’s Bread and Butter Food Truck with Jeremy Jeffress.
Submissions: ZachBBWI @gmail.com
from MLB Trade Rumors http://bit.ly/2VKhoxI