This week in baseball blogs…
- Blue Jays Beat isn’t panicking over Vladimir Guerrero Jr.’s slow start.
- theScore covers the Twins’ change in offensive approach.
- The Point of Pittsburgh believes Starling Marte is a victim of unfair expectations.
- The Crawfish Boxes delves into Collin McHugh’s recent struggles.
- Pinstriped Prospects examines Adam Ottavino’s pitch usage.
- Reviewing The Brew identifies three potential July trade targets for the Brewers.
- Call to the Pen looks at starters the Phillies could acquire this year.
- MLB & Fantasy Baseball Analyzed opines on what contenders need to do in order to better their odds of winning it all.
- Sports Info Solutions notes that home run robberies have increased this year.
- Rising Apple has a three-week to-do list for the Mets.
- Getting You Through the Tigers Rebuild proposes a couple trades for Detroit.
- Chin Music Baseball lists six teams that have drastically changed their playoff odds so far.
- The Runner Sports focuses on surging Astros prospect Yordan Alvarez.
- Notes from the Sally’s John Calvagno runs down the 20 best South Atlantic League hurlers he has seen this season.
- Pinstripe Alley sees CC Sabathia as a first-ballot Hall of Famer.
- Joker Mag weighs in on the Rays’ excellent start.
- Chipalatta has a progress report on the Astros’ offseason acquisitions.
- Foul Territory rips Mets GM Brodie Van Wagenen.
- Video Baseball Scout and Baseball Prospect Journal each offer first-round mock drafts.
- The 3rd Man In argues the Brewers shouldn’t use Corbin Burnes as a reliever.
- Rotisserie Duck looks at Jackie Robinson’s baseball card legacy.
- Rox Pile names the biggest trades the Rockies have made with their division rivals.
- Mets Daddy isn’t pleased with hitting coach Chili Davis.
- statsswipe and Baseball Rabbi each share their latest podcasts.
Submissions: ZachBBWI @gmail.com
from MLB Trade Rumors http://bit.ly/30fmykA