This week in baseball blogs…
- Sports Info Solutions delves into the Dodgers’ tremendous defensive start.
- East Village Times compares Franmil Reyes to Giancarlo Stanton.
- Chin Music Baseball names 10 unheralded players who have gotten off to good starts.
- Pinstriped Prospects, Bronx to Bushville and Bronx Bomber Ball each explore potential outside additions for the Yankees.
- Jays From the Couch observes that Toronto’s rebuild may take longer than expected.
- Twins Daily analyzes possible trade chips for Minnesota.
- Check Swings revisits Jonathan Lucroy’s decision to veto a trade to the Indians in 2016.
- Notes from the Sally scouts Rangers pitching prospect Cole Winn.
- The Dugout ranks the best No. 1 prospects from the past decade.
- Sox On 35th recommends some moves for the White Sox.
- Rox Pile opines that the Rockies must fix their rotation problems from within.
- The Point of Pittsburgh examines Kyle Crick’s amazing slider.
- Baseball Prospect Journal notes that the Brewers haven’t had much success in the first round of the draft.
- Chipalatta ranks the members of the Astros’ 25-man roster.
- Foul Territory and The Runner Sports praise Domingo German.
- Baseball Rabbi (podcast) discusses Adrian Beltre’s career.
- Call to the Pen stacks up the Phillies against their NL East competition.
- Rotisserie Duck takes a look at notable players who only appeared in one major league game.
- The Runner Sports (links: 1, 2) writes about the Twins’ hot start and shares a piece on George Springer’s fledgling career as a film producer.
Submissions: ZachBBWI @gmail.com
from MLB Trade Rumors http://bit.ly/2W3D6O5