This week in baseball blogs…
- theScore focuses on Chris Paddack’s breakout.
- The Dugout looks at the players who went ahead of Mike Trout in the 2009 draft.
- MLB & Fantasy Baseball Analyzed lists six stars who should be traded this season.
- East Village Times wonders if the Padres could trade for Mets righty Zack Wheeler.
- Angels Avenue examines Trevor Cahill’s struggles.
- Pinstriped Prospects weighs in on Zack Britton’s resurgence.
- Chipalatta evaluates Gerrit Cole’s early season performance.
- Complete Game Loss details the uniqueness of Josh Tomlin.
- Notes from the Sally highlights interesting infielders from the South Atlantic League.
- Baseball Prospect Journal profiles Bobby Witt Jr.
- Chin Music Baseball points out 10 players who have already surpassed what they did in 2018.
- Phillies Nation makes an All-Star case for Cesar Hernandez.
- Joker Mag has a piece on the rise of Lucas Giolito.
- Bronx to Bushville analyzes Orlando Arcia’s season.
- The Runner Sports (links: 1, 2) asks if the Yankees need Dallas Keuchel and wonders how the Astros’ Triple-A club will fare in the wake of the big league team’s injuries.
- Baseball Spy (podcast) discusses the Tigers, Bryce Harper and Starlin Castro, among other topics.
- Hardball Via Hardcore examines the state of the Mariners.
- Foul Territory spotlights the brilliance of Ryan Pressly.
- The First Out At Third writes about a few random Brewers stats.
- Call to the Pen analyzes the Phillies’ rotation.
- A’s Farm offers a progress report on the team’s top 2018 draft picks.
- Rotisserie Duck has a piece on several top 10 picks who didn’t pan out.
- Rox Pile focuses on three names to watch for the Rockies’ future bullpen.
- Baseball Rabbi (podcast) talks about wins above replacement.
Submissions: ZachBBWI @gmail.com
from MLB Trade Rumors http://bit.ly/2XnVyhc